Modular Budget Development
The option to submit a modular budget to NIH is only available if the proposal is linked to the Grants.gov opportunity number when initiated in eTRACS. See Starting a New Federal Proposal training guide or help video for more information.
- On the Set Up Questions tab of the proposal, scroll towards the bottom of the tab and answer “yes” to the Modular Budget question
- Develop the remaining tabs of the proposal
- eTRACS will require that a budget be built in the standard Budget tab, but a “Modular Budget” tab will be available.
- After building the budget, navigate to the Modular Budget tab. Choose the number of modules per budget period > Save.
- Attach justification and Complete the budget